Sunday, April 3, 2011

A.L.O.T. Shop Sundays: Burpies

Burpies are definitely a staple for any new baby!
I have a variety of different shapes, sizes and fabrics available in my Etsy shop!

{In the photos shown below}:
The folded Burpies are made of a cotton fabric over diaper cloth with a coordinating ribbon trim.

The 'rolled' Burpies are made of cotton fabric with a terrycloth backing.
They are the perfect size for you and baby measuring approximately 9x14.
I also have a new Burpie in the making
{the black and turquoise floral shown below}.
They are made completely of flannel.
Don't ask me what the shape of this one is! I couldn't come up with a name for it!!
I will be changing the shape just a teeny bit before they go up for sale, however.
There you have it! A Burpie for everyone!
So stop by my shop and pick out your favorite one!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...