Thursday, March 3, 2011

I want one.....or three!

So...I blog hop...a LOT! I often come across crafts that I hope to do one day, clothes I want to wear {or even attempt to make}, recipes that I want to try to make and decor that I want to incorporate into my "one day" dream house.
My last hopping adventure brought me to Modcloth. Love them!

Can you say gorgeous!! I cannot get over the ruffles on this dress! Not to mention the fact that it is my favorite shade of yellow!!! And the little brown bow is perfection!
This one looks just so springy! I can totally see this as a dress to wear around the house or for a night out with the hubby! A cute little pair of cream leggings would go great with it too. Ummm, can you say PERFECT maternity dress! Gee, I would even wear it to bed! I guess what I am saying is that I could probably live day to day in this thing!
This little number would be the 'little black dress' in my closet! I would buy this in a second, that is, if I went places that required such fancy attire! One day....... :)
These 3 beautiful dresses from Modcloth definitely made it to my wish list for the Summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...