Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So much to do....

I have a goal......
It is to sew every item in this pile before the end of the week.
There are 29 items here, to be exact! The 2 houndstooth scarfs on top will take me all of 2 minutes to fix {one I bought and my dog chewed up the end but it is salvageable, and the other I made and just need to finish the edges}.
The rest of the fabric will make car seat covers, a nursing cover, super hero capes, binki clips, burp cloths and a few other things. All of the fabric is already cut out so really, I just need to sew it!

Last night I went to bed with a sore throat. Blegh. I really hope it doesn't last long because right now, I just want to curl up on the couch with my hot chocolate and watch a girlie movie.
Wish me luck! {on both getting rid of this cold and finishing my stack of stuff!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! you're very ambitious! Always good to aim for something and blog about it....you feel more motivated to get it done. Good luck getting it all sewn up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...