Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So much to do....

I have a goal......
It is to sew every item in this pile before the end of the week.
There are 29 items here, to be exact! The 2 houndstooth scarfs on top will take me all of 2 minutes to fix {one I bought and my dog chewed up the end but it is salvageable, and the other I made and just need to finish the edges}.
The rest of the fabric will make car seat covers, a nursing cover, super hero capes, binki clips, burp cloths and a few other things. All of the fabric is already cut out so really, I just need to sew it!

Last night I went to bed with a sore throat. Blegh. I really hope it doesn't last long because right now, I just want to curl up on the couch with my hot chocolate and watch a girlie movie.
Wish me luck! {on both getting rid of this cold and finishing my stack of stuff!}

1 comment:

rita jean said...

Wow!!! you're very ambitious! Always good to aim for something and blog about it....you feel more motivated to get it done. Good luck getting it all sewn up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...