Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tidbit Tuesdays: Cafe Life

Cafe Life

I have an addiction.

I'm a little embarrassed to talk about it, actually....

Okay, here goes............


I play Cafe Life.

There, I said it!

I play Cafe Life.


It's one of those little games that you see on your Facebook side bars.

I had never played one of those games before.

I used to constantly get requests from friends for the games that they played and I always ignored them.

I just wasn't interested.

Then I started making cupcakes at home, a lot, it sorta became my new thing.

...then I saw the advertisement on the side bar for this game.

I figured I would give it a try to see why people liked to play these things.

I LOVED IT!

I am totally addicted

{tho not as much as I used to be, thank goodness!}

You are given a certain amount of space and you can decorate your avatar and your cafe just how you want!

This is my cafe....it changes all the time :)

The more friends you know who have their own cafe's, the larger you can make yours.

You make sweet treats {mostly cupcakes, cookies and pies}

and yummy drinks like hot chocolate and smoothies!

I used to play this thing twice a day, everyday.....

then it went to once a day....

and has slowly dwindled down to 'when I think about it'

which is once or twice a week, if even that.

It used to drive husband crazy...but now he doesn't care so much.

He does, however, still make fun of me every time I play :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...