Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tidbit Tuesdays: Favorite Books

Favorite Books

So.....
I like to read.
I used to read all the time!
When I was little, that's what took up most of my time.
At least it felt that way.
As I got older I started reading less...
Now that I have started a new job working nights, I am able to read during my lunch breaks so I'm finally able to get through some of the books that I've started but haven't been able to finish.

Here are a few of my favorites.......

The Fablehaven series.
{My husband says that I live in a fairytale.....
so these whimsical books are right up my alley!
They are great for young readers...and not so young readers!}
The Happiness Project
{I cannot even tell you how good this book made me feel!
It is such a positive read
and gives fabulous ideas for organization and family time!}
Harry Potter
{I have read each of the books in this series at least twice!
Hasn't everyone?!
Each time I went to read a new book, I would read the one before it just to remember every detail that just happened!
Of all of them, number 4, the Goblet of Fire, is still my favorite!
I can't wait for part 2 of the final movie to come out!!}

Here are a few books that I have not yet read, but that are on my shelf just waiting their turn!

Eat Pray Love
{I have seen the movie, and loved it, but haven't yet read the book.
I'm thinking it will be a whole new experience!}
Hanna Keeley's Total Mom Makeover
{Some girlfriends of mine read this book and said that it was amazing!
I can't wait to get to it...it's next on my list!}
In Praise of Stay-at-home Moms
{Granted, I am now working at night,
during the day, I am with my little bug and couldn't love it more!
I'm interested to see what this book has to say!}
How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk.
{Don't click to look inside....that was just part of the image!! haha
I think the title of this book says it all.
We moms need all the help and tips we can get, right!}

This is the book I am currently reading.

The Total Money Makeover
{I've heard some good things from people that I know that have followed this plan so I figured 'what the heck'!
It's worth a try, right!
Maybe after I read this I will be motivated to actually follow through with one of the zillion budgets I have tried to make for our family!
I like the book so far so here goes nothin!}
What are your favorite books!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...