Monday, May 16, 2011

Mondays Managed: Headbands

Headbands

I love to accessorize!
I love wearing hair bows, headbands, and all sorts of big jewelry!
I've always wondered why I don't just make my own....
So...I finally made my own headbands!
I found some really cute trim at JoAnns and already had some plain headbands that I use on a regular basis so I decided to fancy them up!
It was the easiest thing in the world! I just hot glued the black flower trim onto a thicker headband
and then sewed the blue trim onto my stretchy headband with the same color of thread.
EASY!
It took me all of 5 minutes to make both of these!
They are so much fun and add a little extra pop to my outfits!
{No, I'm not wearing a bumpIt! I was just having a very full hair day!!}
Next up......homemade cuff bracelet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...