Thursday, July 7, 2011

Takin' a break

Dear friends,
I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up on posts lately!
I have started a new job and am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment!!
My shop is still open, though!

So stop by and remember, if you see an item that you like but have a different fabric in mind {so long as I can order it or buy it at one of my local shops} I am happy to customize for you!!

I am also getting ready to add some super cute owl key chains,
cabochon rings and bobby pins
and camera straps come August
{along with more choices for the items I currently have}
so stay tuned!

Until next time, I will leave you with a super cute birthday party idea!
My nieces birthday is July 3rd so we always celebrate with fireworks!
The blackboard has instructions on making your own Italian sodas!
The jars are filled with strawberry shortcake!
Yummo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...