Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Exciting Changes!

Hello friends!!
I am sad to say that I will not be keeping up on my blog for a while.
I am not able to make the time for it while also having a full time and part time job as well as my shop!
I am going to focus my extra time into creating new items for my shop as well as playing with my little boy and spending time with the hubs!!!!

I do want you to know that I have officially CHANGED MY NAME!
I am now

So Sew Whimsy

I am so excited about this change and have wanted to do it for a while now :)
When I do start my blog again it will be through wordpress at sosewwhimsy.net

Currently I have a shop on etsy which I am in the process of switching over to bigcartel.
I am hoping to have all of my items moved over there soon. Until then, you can continue to order from my etsy shop!

Love you all and thanks for stickin with me through all these changes!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...